- The Rome Group: Provides resource development and planning for businesses, non-profit and community organizations in the Midwest. Check out the job listings page for nonprofit or educational employment opportunities.
- GenNext St. Louis: Provides meaningful volunteer and networking opportunities for individuals in their 20s and 30s, who learn how personal community involvement makes a positive impact, while getting a chance to interact with a vibrant, diverse and talented group of peers and local professional leaders.
- Community Service Public Relations Council (CSPRC): CSPRC is composed of members from public and private community service agencies and organizations concerned with improving and maintaining the highest standards of public relations, communications, media relations and fund-raising.
- Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP): AFP fosters the development and growth of fundraising professionals and promotes high ethical standards in the fundraising profession.
- Nonprofit Services Center (NSC): Nonprofit Services Center’s mission is to strengthen our region’s nonprofit organizations and the nonprofit sector as a whole by providing programs, services, and resources that inform, promote, and connect nonprofits as they work to improve peoples lives.
- Social Media Club of St. Louis (SMCSTL): A network for advocates of social media in the St. Louis area.
- Urban League Young Professionals: The Urban League Young Professionals of Metropolitan St. Louis is an auxiliary organization of the Urban League of Metropolitan St. Louis, comprised of young urban leaders whose time, energy and talents are dedicated to improving the welfare of St. Louis community residents.
- Idealist: A “global clearinghouse of nonprofit and volunteering resources”, offering a directory of volunteer opportunities and other resources.
- VolunteerMatch: VolunteerMatch strengthens communities by making it easier for good people and good causes to connect.
- Nonprofit Tech 2.0: A social media and internet guide for nonprofits.
- Grants.gov: Find and apply for federal grants.
- CharityHowTo.com’s free nonprofit webinars: CharityHowTo.com offers free webinars about fundraising, events, grants, volunteer management, and technology.